Maintenance and Repairs
- Our monthly management fee is payable when the rent is received. It is automatically deducted from your account. Since one of our jobs is keeping your property occupied, we will not take our normal management fee as long as your property remains vacant.
- These are some of our basic policies and procedures we have implemented to provide you with proper, professional management of your investment property.
- There are five reasons a property remains occupied: Location, Price, Terms, Condition of the property, and The Property Manager, as your property manager. You control four of these. We are specialists in the management of single family homes and other small residential rental property. Stanley B. Gelman was the first RMP (Resident Management Professional) in the area. You don't have to have a large apartment building to get big time management. The Property Manager is big in small property.
- We are members of the following business and professional organizations:
- The Northeast Florida Association of REALTORS®
- The Northeast Florida Association of Residential Property Managers
- Better Business Bureau (A+ rating)